Position Summary: The HSE Trainer, schedules, delivers, and administers all HSE training requirements. Responsible for training new hires during orientation as well as completing refreshers on existing employees.
- IOSH Approved Trainer
- Delivery of new hire orientation and other HSE / technical training
- Ensure the training meets company and client requirements, provincial legislation, and industry best practices
- Apply best practices related to HSE learning for implementation and ongoing improvement
- Work with internal stakeholders to develop training plans and schedules
- Build and maintain relationships with external service providers
- Ensure that training material is readily available for all training events
- Continuously update training materials for existing courses and manage the development of new material when necessary, including working with subject matter experts and other trainers.
- Submit regular reports to the HSE Manager on the status of the HSE training program
- Provide expertise to all Keane departments to support corporate and project training initiatives
- Input training records into the Keane Safety Management System
- Run reports and communicate with operations and field HSE personnel of gaps/expirations of training
Kindly send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org